2007/06/16

Broadening my intentions...

My intention is not to write every day, but always when you begins a project have this illusion then, today I want to write something. Like in the first post I said I will write about the machine here I am working, also the intention to write includes my other hobby: the cryptology.

A couple of years a go, I knew a research group in my university. Since my first year there, I meet interesting people with much knowledge in so many fields, not only on science (beyond the science). The result of this relation with the cryptology and graph group, at least was my research project. But after 3 years of this project publication, Ramiro and I continue with this development, picking up the satisfaction of the official recognition attaching out work in the main branch of GnuPG.

At the beginning of this month, one article about the cipher algorithm used in this elliptic curve implementation was accepted in a Spanish symposium. The article was written in Spanish, but the problem that is treated could be much more important and this article should be translated. Yes, I can and I will do, but contributions are always accepted.

Ok, summarizing. In this blog I will not only write about synchrotron machines, I will write something about cryptography. For this subject, the close season also is open...

No comments: